WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT TO SEE AN OSTEOPATH?
At APARC, our osteopathy expert would take your entire case history present, past medical and surgical history, including your reasons to visit, and any trauma, accidents, or hospitalizations.
Following the consultation, you will be examined. Examinations include biomechanical analysis, postural assessment, palpation, and any special orthopedic or clinical tests.
With the information obtained from history and examination, the working diagnosis will be established. A treatment plan will be made.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING OSTEOPATHY TREATMENT?
Osteopathy is drug-less therapy that utilizes a hands-on approach. Manual osteopathy expert looks at muscles, ligaments, and tendons, spine and nervous system, they may use a variety of different hands-on methods, including:
- Spinal manipulation Techniques
- Soft tissue manipulation techniques
- Joint Articulation techniques
- Stretching muscles and joint capsules
- Muscle energy techniques
- Visceral manipulation
- Myofascial release
WHEN SHOULD YOU SEE AN OSTEOPATH?
You may visit an osteopathy expert for problems such as a muscular issue that impacts your ability to manage day-to-day activities.
- For assessment or and management of neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunctions or impairment and its functional impacts
- To explore any risk of future injury due to faulty posture or movement styles adopted at your workplace
- To get examined for biomechanical, neural, or musculoskeletal implications associated with a non-neural or musculoskeletal impairment
- For getting advice on posture, positioning, improving body alignment, physical strength, or conditioning
- Developmental and milestone checks in children, including orthopedic and motor control assessment
- Strengthening the structure of women's bodies pre/post-childbirth
- Functional capacity assessment of injured workers for return to work planning.